Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in Pleasant Run Farm, OH
For over 30 years, Healthy Basement Concepts Waterproofing has been serving the residents of Pleasant Run Farm, OH, and the greater Pleasant Run Farm, OH metro area, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Healthy Basement Concepts is the only company in Pleasant Run Farm, OH offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry!
Healthy Basement Concepts is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor for the Pleasant Run Farm, OH area with the Grate Products National Contractor Network. Call our team today to schedule an appointment and receive the basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, sump pump, or foundation repair services your home needs.
Healthy Basement Concepts Services in Pleasant Run Farm, OH
At Healthy Basement Concepts, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement waterproofing and windows. We offer the following services in your area:
Craw Space Repair
The Levels of Healthy Basement and Crawl Space Protection
Healthy Basement Conceptss offer several levels of Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Space protection, each designed to address specific problems. Steve Andras, the company’s founder holds several patents for innovative basement waterproofing technologies that are now used all over the world.
6 Levels of Healthy Basement Certificate
Whether your basement just smells musty and springs a leak when it rains, or gets inches of water during heavy rainstorms, there is an HBC Protection Level to address these issues effectively and permanently. (Graphic)
6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificates
Dirt-floored, vented crawl spaces are a source of many problems. From foul odors and pest infestation, to mold, dry rot, and structural damages. Healthy Basement Concepts offers 6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificate guaranteed to address all these problems, protect your home’s structural integrity and your family’s health. (graphic)
Why Customers in Pleasant Run Farm, OH choose Healthy Basement Concepts
There are many reasons why you should trust Healthy Basement Concepts to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we’re the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in Pleasant Run Farm, OH and Ohio – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available.
- Healthy Basement Concepts’s founder, Steve Andras, personally developed a patented basement drainage process called GrateDrain™.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast. Our 3 certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Healthy Basement Concepts project.
- Fully insured – we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker’s compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.