Structural Damage Repair in Dayton, Cincinnati and Nearby Areas
When moisture, mold, and dry rot are allowed to linger in a vented crawl space they will eventually start to soften and rot the wood structures, leading to structural damages. Signs of structural issues in a crawl space can be felt in your living space and include
- Bouncy, sagging or uneven floors
- Gaps between the bottom of the walls and the floor
- Cracks in the drywall, especially around windows and doors
- Windows and doors that are jammed, sticky or no longer functional
When you first notice signs of crawl space structural issues on your Cincinnati home, call Healthy Basement Concepts right away.
The longer you wait to address the problem, the worse it will get.
We have the best and most reliable solutions to repair and stabilize your crawl space, restore your home’s structural integrity, and safeguard your property’s value in the long run with one of the best warranties in the industry.
Crawl Space Jacks – Crawl Space Support Posts
Our crawl space structural repair services include:
- Removal and replacement of rotten or structurally unsound floor joists, beams, and support pillars
- Anti-fungal application to kill mold on at risk structures
- Crawl space jacks or support posts installation to stabilize and secure the floor structure.
To keep mold and dry rot from compromising your home’s structure again in the future, we strongly recommend our crawl space encapsulation and dehumidification services.
This kind of improvement nearly pays for itself by protecting your foundation, creating a drier, healthier crawl space, and lowering your heating and cooling bills year round!
Healthy Basement Concepts of Cincinnati offers a variety of services from waterproofing to foundation repair, including crawl space repair, crawl space insulation, basement waterproofing, sump pump installation, bowing walls, structural cracks and foundation settlement repair.